Okay, we're all mature players here, so we don't see it a point to patronize you with a bunch of rules you already know and have enough sense to follow. So I'm just going to go over the essentials. I'll also explain why, no one needs vague orders posted with no explanation, that doesn't do any good.
1. Respect. Please respect the rules, staff, and members of this forum. Simple as that. Flaming will not be tolerated, nor is insulting a person on the C-box. No RACISM, SEXISM, etc. will be tolerated either. Debating is one thing, fights are another.
2. Maturity. Show some maturity here. We don't discriminate by age, anyone is welcome as long as their the legal age to join a Invisionfree site. But at least act your age.
RATING- There's no rating set due to varying opinions on whats mature and whats not. If you have to post any extreme violence or the act of sex, you have to place a warning in the thread description at least so that people don't just stumble in. On the other hand, we can't be held responsible if you chose to go into a thread with those warnings and get in trouble because you ignored them. We will not censor our threads if they have a warning on it.
3. Godmodding. Do not god mod. This speaks for it's self. We all know what it is. We do have supernatural characters available but even they are not immortal and can be killed and injured. Your character cannot be all powerful. Again, simple.
4. Powerplaying. Do not powerplay. That means don't play other people's characters for them.
5. This isn't really a rule but if you have an idea or suggestion, feel free to post it. We are open to all ideas here, it's not a dictatorship. But you cannot just start a major plot without permission from staff, because if it's a board wide plot than things will have to be geared in that direction. If it's a small plot involving a few characters than feel free to start it.
6. Don't steal anything from the site. If its caught we'll report it to your forum host, we wont' steal from you please don't do it to us. We know our members don't but before we've had some incidents and would rather it not happen again.
7. Have fun, thatís why we're all here right? Enjoy yourself make new friends and have a good time. If it were just about posting and making bios it wouldn't be a game.
-Here's a checklist of things you might want to have in your post if you want your plot to be played out on the board.
1. This isn't a audition. You can have an idea of what type of person you want, but you are not staff, and will not do your own evaluations. If you don't think someone might fit, there better be a good reason why.
2. Stick with the main premise. You should have something having to do with the aspect of this board, the Hellmouth, etc. It doesn't have to directly result from it, but the main plot should have a effect on it.
3. Crossovers are allowed. I don't mean bring in Inu-yasha or characters from Bleach. But it would be interesting to play out a plot that was used on one of those shows.
1. Please don't post things like 'bored', or 'post' or i'm board, or whatever in the c-box over and over again, it really doesn't make anyone post faster. Its like rude spam.
2. Do not insult others on the C-box, this one is obvious.
3. No harassment. If someone needs to post, you can say 'tag' or remind them or whatever, but don't yell at people to post or complain about them not posting....
3. That leads to this rule, do not write how the site is dead or how someone abandoned it, or other stuff, it makes it look bad to newer members. Also do not advertise in the c-box, there is a forum for that.
4. Don't get explicit in the c-box. When I say that I mean you don't need to get down right obscene to make a point.