This skin was created by Cortez of the IF Skin Zone

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Gooddealgames. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

november finds, 2011
Malakai
Posted: Nov 11 2011, 10:20 PM

The Eclectic Gamer

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Well, I got several new things so far... Bought a lot of 7 PSP games: untold legends 1 and 2, final fantasy dissidia, kingdom of paradise, gitaroo man lives, another copy of dracula x chronicles, and darkstalkers.

I also bought three DS games: Castlevania dawn of sorrow, portrait of ruin, and order of ecclesia. Although I haven't heavily gotten into ecclesia, the other two are pretty awesome games.

Some wii games: super mario galaxy, super paper mario, marble saga, monster hunter tri w/classic controller, castle of shikigami III, and animal crossing city folk.

I've also bit the bullet and ordered skyrim for the ps3. Wally world had it with a free $10 egift card and a bonus map. So, it was only $49. I may even get the new zelda game when it comes out next month, for the limited edition gold motion plus controller. The regular motion plus controllers alone are $39, and the whole combo is $69. So, that's about $20 savings.

It took me awhile to take the plunge and get the mario games for the wii, but the incentive was that they are now in the 'nintendo selects' category, where they're all $19.99. Mario galaxy and paper mario are both innovative in their own ways, and it really just goes to show that graphics and processing power aren't everything. It's unfortunate that Nintendo's best stuff is first-party games. I'm highly skeptical about the WII U coming out in 2013 or so. Nintendo would do better to establish itself more and try harder to get third-party support and support for the motion plus technology, but when has Nintendo done anything right since the NES days?

--------------------
125 HD-DVDS, 176 BLU-RAYS, 214 3-D BLU-RAYS, 281 DVDs, 599 VHS, 28 VCDs, 5 PSP Movies, 176 Laserdiscs, 10 Field-Sequential 3D DVDs
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0642 seconds | Archive