Far Out There: The Forum Where Things Happen... ON THE INTERNET!!!

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Far Out There Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Happy Halloween, 2010
Blitz
Posted: Oct 31 2010, 04:50 AM

Oh snap! A custom title!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

For those of you tuning in before DD can get image uploading working again:

user posted image

Yay!
Stonefoot
Posted: Nov 3 2010, 10:25 PM

Nub

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Based on what "preview" shows, the size tags don't seem to work, so, uh, just lean in real close so it LOOKS large:

FAR OUT THERE: the webcomic where things happen... IN SPA... IN THE FORUM???
Blitz
Posted: Nov 4 2010, 01:00 AM

Oh snap! A custom title!

Far Out There: The webcomic where things happen... WHEN DRUNK DUCK LETS THEM! dry.gif

Also, "preview?" I'm not sure I follow, can you not see the comic here either? Has Photobucket betrayed me as well?!?!?!?
Stonefoot
Posted: Nov 5 2010, 04:06 PM

Nub

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

"preview" as in "preview post" so you can see what it's going to look like before actually posting. When I tried to use the size tags they showed up as text. I'm going to try using them anyway, which will either look funny or [SIZE=14]actually work[/SIZE=14].
Blitz
Posted: Nov 5 2010, 04:48 PM

Oh snap! A custom title!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooh..... I see.

Yeah, Inisionfree can be a little funky where tags are concerned, so I usually don't even try to use 'em (plus, I inevitable get confused when the buttons up there automatically put 'em at the END of my post, regardless of which part I've got highlighted)
« Next Oldest | The Latest Comic | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3396 seconds | Archive