The Rules (dictated by THE PEOPLE)
Since you can only truly express yourself with LOTS and LOTS of restrictive rules hanging over your head, here are the forum rules:
1. NO SMUT: No posting of adult material, no linking to it, no detailed discussion of it, and so on and so forth. Keep the forum safe for the kids and Grandma. Violation of this rule will result in bannination and death by monkeys
2. NO CUSSING: There's no word filter right now because I don't want to need one. Just don't write anything the kids and grandma wouldn't want to read. Again, violation results in the ban and death by monkeys.
3. NO FLAME WARS: Odds are, you aren't 8, so ACT like it. Intelligent debates are strongly encouraged, stupid arguments will bring about a severe case of The Ban and monkey related death.
4. RESPECT THE CATEGORIES: Forums get confusing enough as it is. Let's not make it worse by throwing topics all over the place at random. Violation is forgivable if you don't make a habit of it, but a ban and a death by monkeys is always waiting to pounce on those who take it too far.
5. RESPECT YOUR SUPERIORS: Mods and admins have been charged by God with a sacred quest: waging holy war against spambots and idiot flamers. Cross them and you will call down the ban of wrath and eternal death by monkeys upon your heads.