Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fdp Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

The world does not revolve around you, my dumbass classmates!
reborn+dead
Posted: Dec 20 2008, 06:00 AM

Necro Requiem Corpse Corp.

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Shike @ Dec 20 2008, 05:55 AM)
I don't believe you talk in poetic villainous speech when pissed off.

Oh well I NEVER made them because I was pissed off at the girls. I just have various 'tunes' come up on my head sometimes. And I think many of these tunes need lyrics when I have nothing better to do.
Shike
Posted: Dec 20 2008, 06:02 AM

Lord Shike

Member No.: 19

"Hey girls! Let's play a game! It's called 'Patience'! All you have to do is not take the ball from my hand for the rest of P.E. or else you'll never get it again."

And they couldn't have gotten other balls why? That is beyond me! A few minutes later...

Girl #1: Give us the ball!

Me: Why? So you can continue whining like 1st graders? I think not.

Girl #2: Give us the ball damnit!

Me: Please leave me be. I'm working on some 'lyrics'.

Girl #1: I don't give a shit. Give me the ball.

Me: Is it so hard for you to leave me alone? *Sigh* Well my patience has worn thin...leave.

Girl #3: *tries to punch me*

Me: *I doge holding her fist in my hand, but back a few inches away as the other girls try to surround me* You pests! You disgust me! Honestly! You expect me to give you this after insulting a friend! Don't make me laugh you punks!

this is the part i was talking about. Your responses seem to be written after the fact.
reborn+dead
Posted: Dec 20 2008, 06:14 AM

QUOTE (Shike @ Dec 20 2008, 06:02 AM)
"Hey girls! Let's play a game! It's called 'Patience'! All you have to do is not take the ball from my hand for the rest of P.E. or else you'll never get it again."

And they couldn't have gotten other balls why? That is beyond me! A few minutes later...

Girl #1: Give us the ball!

Me: Why? So you can continue whining like 1st graders? I think not.

Girl #2: Give us the ball damnit!

Me: Please leave me be. I'm working on some 'lyrics'.

Girl #1: I don't give a shit. Give me the ball.

Me: Is it so hard for you to leave me alone? *Sigh* Well my patience has worn thin...leave.

Girl #3: *tries to punch me*

Me: *I doge holding her fist in my hand, but back a few inches away as the other girls try to surround me* You pests! You disgust me! Honestly! You expect me to give you this after insulting a friend! Don't make me laugh you punks!

this is the part i was talking about. Your responses seem to be written after the fact.

....You could have just quoted that...

Anyways I do speak to them in this kind of tone but when I'm REALLY bored I just yell out random bullshit and try to escape from them. ( I am strong but only if I am pissed off to the point were I have lost it. In which case If i'm not pissed off enough I run like hell.)

Now I will say this: another friend of mine named Vick had been calling me over to where he was to make sure the girls wouldn't get the ball.

Cody and Matt just watched but they were a bit to far away to hear us. Until Matt started running towards me. Now if only Izzy were there. But later on we at some point pretty much settled it all in a proper way. The good news is: I'm out for Christmas. Two weeks without anyone pulling me down.
REX Barron
Posted: Dec 20 2008, 07:32 PM

The Royal Jerk

Member No.: 4

It can be much more than just that, you know. All it requires is you don't LET them pull you down when you get back into school.

A lot of that post, however, sounded highly exaggerated. I seriously doubt all of that stuff from "*Girl grabs notebook*" on happened.

Live a little longer before you keep posting stuff like this. You're making a big deal out of very little and you haven't even finished middle school, so you don't really know how things are, in my opinion. Just ignore them and, if anything more should happen, keep your whining to yourself.
reborn+dead
Posted: Dec 20 2008, 08:37 PM

QUOTE (REX Barron @ Dec 20 2008, 07:32 PM)
It can be much more than just that, you know. All it requires is you don't LET them pull you down when you get back into school.

A lot of that post, however, sounded highly exaggerated. I seriously doubt all of that stuff from "*Girl grabs notebook*" on happened.

Live a little longer before you keep posting stuff like this. You're making a big deal out of very little and you haven't even finished middle school, so you don't really know how things are, in my opinion. Just ignore them and, if anything more should happen, keep your whining to yourself.

Sorry guys....in anycase we settled our problems. I guess we were all pretty tense yesterday. We all kinda got insane and lost it. An example would pushing down a small kid while running to the buses. THAT happened at another school nearby I believe...or was that a rumor?

...Or pushing your best friend out of the way to catch the dodgeball while said friend pretty much sits on the ground. And then:

"Get the f*** down!!"

"I'm already down!"

Izzy and I do that sometimes to M Meister (going ahead giving him his nickname) just for laughs.

For some reason this year my class has become the magnet for the nOObs of the 7th grade. We got like four. That's a new record actually. 10 points for the science class! Take that advance class! You bunch of showoffs you!

*ahem*

But yeah I guess the crap this year has gotten to me....or I'm changing more than I thought...

Whatever! We all act differently I guess. I mean I'm fucking insane half of the time listening to gothic metal and telling everyone the greatest and worst things of the internet. M Meister can knock you down to the ground in like a few seconds and Izzy just likes breaking into song while cursing and acting out as the gangsta ninja with dreadlocks. That's right. Fucking. Dreadlocks.

Anywho I'm done with this rant. Guess what I have to say to my class mates? "Hm? Hey M Meister? Do you hear something?" I probaly could've done that months ago but my angst and hatred has gotten to me and I HAVE been exaggerating lately. If any of them Have a problem with someone else I'll just pretend to hold up a air violin while I say "The world's smallest violin". If they don't get the joke than I may say to them "Please don't let me deal/help with your problems. Go to the teacher."

If I can't ignore them I just have to tell the teacher. But half of times they are little to no help at all.

But I believe the only thing EVERYONE in our class agreed on this year was...

STD class. You know deep down you hated it. By the end of the day we were all weeping in our rooms. Why? Because who ever was the douchebag who came up with STD Bingo is an idiot. I mean...god damn. And the prize were nuts.

You know THAT had to come with 100 sex jokes for the rest of the week.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5573 seconds | Archive