Welcome''

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Nobody Here?? That's Because We Moved!! Come Visit DBC's new location at Forumotion

Anyone tried Persona 4 ?
Dizlord
Posted: Dec 23 2008, 02:35 AM

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 41

Seriously i just played a few hours and it's already better than P3 imo. This game has 1 ultra win aspect for me where it cant get any better anyhow...but thats only possible if you have the japanese/undub version of the game, because am dead positive that Yosukes voice is spoken buy the guy who gives shikamaru his voice in Naruto.

Apart from that you can finally control the whole party as you like it \o/

I can recomend it if you like rpgs...like recommend it with 100%
silasam
Posted: Mar 20 2009, 11:36 AM

Dragon Soldier

Group: Members
Member No.: 200

i know yosuke's voice as luke/asch from tales of the abyss. voice actor gets a lot of work. and i agree, i've only played persona 3 and 4 but i think 4 is definitely ahead in my book. great rpg.
Forte
Posted: Sep 6 2009, 03:42 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 16

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpZpQid-kN8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Skin designed by Dzugeh of Ink Drop Styles

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.9446 seconds | Archive