Hello, and thanks for visiting criminalminds.org. We do have some rules that we ask you follow. Here we go...
* No cursing
* No racial/prejudiced comments (ie nasty comments about sexuality, religion).
* Respect others. You may not agree with a fellow member's opinion but respect their right to have their say. Treat others like you want to be treated!
* Harassing members in not acceptable. Do not attack another member with nasty posts or PM's. If you have a problem with a member report it to a mod/admin or politely
explain to the member why you have a problem and work the issue out sensibly between yourselves. Try not to air your problems on the forum, it is not fair on the other members.
* No repetitive posting. By this we mean no coming to the forum and posting about the same thing over and over. For example, we don't need you to post links to your fanfiction in every category. One post is enough!
* Don't post excessively just to boost your forum ranking. If you have lots to say that's great but don't post pointless comments just because you want a high post count.
* Please don't excessively post comments like "me too" or give one word answers. It's okay in moderation but there's no need to post "yeah" everytime you agree with someone. Add something useful to the conversation.
*Please keep signature length to a minimum. One picture of a reasonable size and no more than two written lines is acceptable. Just don't make it huge!
*Do not create more then one account.
*Only post pictures/videos in the non media threads if necessary and keep them to a minimum - make them interesting!
* No spamming! Linking to other sites is acceptable but try to keep it to a minimum and make sure the links are relevant.
*Remember to be real! No one likes liars or fake people. Please don't pretend to be someone you're not. Don't post pictures that aren't you or make up stories. You'll fit in much better if you just be yourself.
*Please also remember you must be at least 13 to use this forum. No exceptions, there are age limits for a reason no matter who you are.
All rules will be enforced by the admins/moderators.
If you see something you think is bad, please report it to us so we can take action.
Consequences for breaking rules : You can be warned up to 5 times. There is a probation setting, so if someone is acting up their comments must be approved. We can ban someone for a limited time. If all else fails, we can permanently ban someone. We're a forgiving place, and as long as you're not acting all bad, you should be fine.