InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Code Wiki Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Chad
lyokofanforever
Posted: Mar 30 2010, 09:24 PM

Mountain Master

Group: Lyokons
Member No.: 159

wow...thats really good...I'm very impressed!

--------------------
TEAM: LYOKORNONTHECOBS

Makeup can make you beautiful on the outside,
but won't help on the inside........
Unless you eat your makeup.

Roses are red,
Violets are tan;
I've got a gun,
Get in the van.

Roses are red,
My name is Dave;
This doesn't make sense,
Microwave.

SearchingLyoko
Posted: Apr 14 2010, 10:59 PM

Desert Trooper

Member No.: 171

I have a very strong urge to dedicate something to Chad.

I have absolutely no idea why. Something just tells me he deserves something dedicated to him.

--------------------
||\\||//|| ~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~||\\||//||
I am searching for Lyoko, all over the world.
I find it everywhere, in people,
in places, and in ideas.

When they shut off XANA it was not the end.
It was merely the beginning.
||//||\\||~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~\~||//||\\||
D33DeeD33Guy
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 12:49 AM

Ice Conquerer
Group Icon

Group: Supercomputer
Member No.: 65

QUOTE (SearchingLyoko @ Apr 14 2010, 11:59 PM)
I have a very strong urge to dedicate something to Chad.

I have absolutely no idea why. Something just tells me he deserves something dedicated to him.

I've dedicated so much to him yet it never feel's enough. I even got his name tattoed on my leg, I got no more idea's left. slant.gif

--------------------
R.I.P. Dad 3/19/70 - 8/3/08
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind
Some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me
and when your feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest

Official Facebook Page
Official Twitter Page
SearchingLyoko
Posted: May 1 2010, 11:06 PM

Desert Trooper

Member No.: 171

The best thing you can dedicate is your memory. It will forever trump any statue or any plaque, though it may not last as long.

--------------------
||\\||//|| ~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~||\\||//||
I am searching for Lyoko, all over the world.
I find it everywhere, in people,
in places, and in ideas.

When they shut off XANA it was not the end.
It was merely the beginning.
||//||\\||~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~\~||//||\\||
lyokogirl9
Posted: May 2 2010, 08:55 PM

Desert Trooper
Group Icon

Group: Guardians
Member No.: 133

video tribute ?

--------------------
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies,"
"The man who never reads lives only one.”
― George R.R. Martin

YumiRulz
Posted: May 6 2010, 02:15 PM

The demon barber of Fleet...

Member No.: 62

I feel that urge too... I dedicated reawakening to him once I found out, but... I don't know. it feels like I should take our one conversation and put it on a plaque.

--------------------
D33DeeD33Guy
Posted: May 7 2010, 11:34 PM

Ice Conquerer
Group Icon

That would be great! I don't know if we have any old video's left. My last computer had ALOT of us doing retarted things on a web cam but when it crashed I lost it ALL! And that was about a month or so before Chad passed. IDK if any of our friends have any left...they may...or idk...I need to check

--------------------
When my time comes
Help me leave behind
Don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest

Official Facebook Page
Official Twitter Page
Kremzeek!
Posted: Jan 19 2011, 09:33 PM

Scanners Activated

Member No.: 4

I'm sitting here wondering what to say. I don't really have any words of wisdom to make the pain go away, but I do think, VJ, that you really should sing your song for him and put it up on YouTube so that we can all join you in song (yeah, that sounds rather corny). Whether your voice is up to it or not, I think he'd like that.

On another note, his birthday is on its way here. I'm definetely going to do something for him then, but I'm not sure what. it may be as simple as mentioning him during prayer intentions during class, or I may write a poem/song of my own as lately I've found that I actually can write poetry.

On the anniversary of his death, though, I think I'm going to hold a day of silence for him. I've done this before with my school for the unborn, but I think this, as a personal gesture, will bear a lot more meaning.

--------------------
QUOTE (Sarah Jakielski)
Screw cancer - love life!
D33DeeD33Guy
Posted: Mar 27 2011, 02:39 PM

Ice Conquerer
Group Icon

Yup one of my occasional visits. I'll keep it short

two years ago today, I lost my best friend. Today is different then last year, the weather is exactly as it was the night we went to New York. The only difference is, I'm alone. I don't talk to Matt or B-rad as much as I use to. One's in college and the other one moved far away. This kinda sucks. I was thinking earlier how excited Chad would be. I mean, it's senior year. College is right over the horizon. I know I want to do art but I'm not sure what Chad ever really wanted to do. I'm sure something awesome but he never hinted at it. He was to busy having fun to be concerned with the future I suppose. I wish he could see me now, I'm alot different. I'm older, wiser, and more mature. I kinda wish I could grab him and say "look at me now. Alot better huh?" But I can't. I'm going to visit his grave later. He hated flowers for dead people. He use to quote Holden Caulfield "Who want's flowers when you're dead? Nobody that's who." I decided I would leave him a guitar pick and a picture of all of us. I'm sure someone will probably steal it because grave robbing isn't uncommon. But I'd rather be able to say I did something rather than not. So I'm going to end this. Chad was the nicest and wisest person I ever knew. He was sort of like those obnoxious best friends in cliche action movies, ya know, the ones that have the dramatic death. Irony. Chad and I hate cliche's. I guess there isn't much else I can say.

Rest in Peace Chad
Thanks for 7 years of awesomeness

I may do the song. After I get my new guitar

--------------------
When my time comes
Help me leave behind
Don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest

Official Facebook Page
Official Twitter Page
AFFA
Posted: Mar 27 2011, 07:04 PM

Supercomputer Activated

Member No.: 198

sad.gif I just read this entire topic and cried......I'm so sorry if that means anything.... sad.gif

--------------------
~Affa
Indirectly causing the apocalypse since 2010

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2448658/
lyokofan4life
Posted: Mar 27 2011, 11:36 PM

Supercomputer Activated

Member No.: 188

wow, this was just so... I really don't know what to say. It made me cry, which you would know is very rare for me if you knew what I've been through already in my life. I've had at least 2 friends and 6 relatives die in my lifetime, so I can definitely relate. All I can say is even when you get down life will get better. I've learned to hang on to that statement, since it's all I've got sometimes.

This post has been edited by lyokofan4life on Mar 27 2011, 11:37 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Aelita Schaeffer
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 07:51 AM

Scanners Activated

Member No.: 246

...............*sniff* I'm even crying as I write this. For someone who had died, I just feel sorry for him/her...(of course, unless he's a criminal and deserves it for committing some serious offence)...anyway, no matter how long it's been, I just want to say...

Rest in Peace. I may have never met you, even over the internet, but as long as you were a fellow Code: Wiki member, an elder, even a Guardian...I would never forget you...no matter how long, how old, you shall be in everyone's hearts.
Again, Rest in Peace. Your mind shall be at peace, for I shall speak to no one about this...ever...probably not even replying to this topic again...I'm still crying...

--------------------
Qui aime Code Lyoko? Bien sûr, vous devez! Si non, pourquoi seriez-vous lire ceci?? Et être un membre, duh! Sauf si vous êtes un invité ...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
D33DeeD33Guy
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 12:05 PM

Ice Conquerer
Group Icon

I know I a late in posting this, I haven't gotten a day off in a while. Today is my first day off. After I got my paycheck, I drove by the cemetery. I can't believe it's been three years since Chad died. I'm all alone now though in terms of our old group of friends. I don't talk to Brandon or Matt anymore. We kinda just drifted apart and when I reexamined our friendship and realized it really was Chad that kept us together. But what really sucks is that Chad is becoming a memory. That's all. I mean he's also a tattoo on me and a few other friends from high school but it's just a memory. Just like my father. Just like my grandfather. Just like anyone I've lost, they've become a memory. His grave was in relativity nice shape though. He's next to a really withered gravestone so his looked like new. The stuff we left there was gone though, as I expected... I did leave him something though. I left him one of the cards from the night before. Yes we still had them. In fact, I made sure not to lose them because they weren't mine. They were my mom's boyfriend's son's. So I made sure to get them back before he noticed they were gone. But he doesn't even use the because he is a huge pack rat so I just took one to put on Chad's grave. I kinda wedged it between the stone and the dirt so it wouldn't blow away. Hopefully it'll stay a while, I just wish Chad could have stayed. Not much I can say except that I loved Chad, and I miss. Rest east bro

--------------------
When my time comes
Help me leave behind
Don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest

Official Facebook Page
Official Twitter Page
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Code: WIKI | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4056 seconds | Archive