zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Cheatsro. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hit Breaker v3.0, Tutorial
bufaza
Posted: May 24 2008, 05:03 PM

Unregistered

hitBreak version for download with 99% chance sucess, toy can refine all ur weapon and armor for +10,

firth - make download
http://www.usaupload.net/d/yjq25utdvgq

Second - extract all

Thirth - Open Ragnarok ( Dark-Ro, Frozen-Ro, Xile-Ro....) and it goes for refiner morroc ( ATTENCION - only work refiner morroc, no payon, no prontera)

Fourth - See, weapon1=fracon, weapon2=envertacom,weapon3 e 4=oridecon,armor= elunium. Select option correct.

Fiveth - Attencion all time, See time sucess and continue your server, this time goes sucess equal you placing it press in time refine

sixth - In the Test making in dark-ro, i dont know in the other's server's biggrin.gif

user posted image
dOnSkIe
Posted: May 25 2008, 04:14 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

I dont like this program
Kannivalism and Sacrilege use this cheat
But The Gm find this program, wee loose to server
Kotonoma
Posted: May 25 2008, 05:11 AM

Member No.: 3

Thx a lot man!!
ghel022
Posted: Jun 18 2008, 12:35 AM

Member No.: 9

plz tell me how to fix my problem...when i open this program it say wpespy not found...how to fix dis??
Posted: Jun 21 2008, 11:09 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ghel022 @ Jun 18 2008, 12:35 AM)
plz tell me how to fix my problem...when i open this program it say wpespy not found...how to fix dis??

i have same problem as him.. how to do it?
Alex
Posted: Jul 22 2012, 01:38 PM

Unregistered

hello ? can i get a new link for download this file ? please thx smile.gif biggrin.gif
yoh22karanmalli
Posted: May 21 2016, 07:55 AM

Member No.: 38

Hi any one can send me how i can download hit breaker or any cheat in RO please help me !!!
« Next Oldest | Chets from RO | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0300 seconds · Archive