InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Shangri-la :: a chatmonchy forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hey Hey ! :), Girl-France-Love for Chatmonchy ! :3
soja
  Posted: Sep 9 2011, 07:51 AM

chatmonchy has come

Group: Member
Member No.: 648

Hey hi guys !

I don't know why i never thought of joining this forum before since i'm a total fan of Chatmonchy ! ahah

Well for a bit of presentation, i'm Elizabeth, 24, from Paris but living for the moment in Sydney (Australia).
I've known Chatmonchy for long now almost when they debuted and fell in love at first sight (or should i say hearing huhu ^^) and so since then i'm in admiration with their music !

I had the chance to have one of my dream coming true by seeing Chatmonchy play in live in Fukuoka last july even if i didn't have any tickets ahah (true story you can ask me if you want to hear the whole story but i can die now that i've seen them ahah) when they were still a trio (Kumikon why??? :'( *cries*) not so long ago for their You more tour ! I ruined myself buying Tshirts and dvd and will befinitively buying the new one coming as a memorial to Kumikon *cries again*!

(sorry i'm speaking a lot ahah) I hope one day to be able to have a band like theirs (being myself guitarist and vocalist) cause they inspire me so much that i really like to being able to play music that much awesome (even if i know i'm no match at all compare to eriko's guitar skill!) So if you're a bass player like Acco (or at least as much passionate) living in paris and you want to play music like Chatmonchy... write to me i want to hear from YOUUU !!! ahah (sorry for the sneaky ad ^^)

Well don't know what to say anymore (and guess that's enough ahah), but hope i'll have a blast on this forum !

See you guys smile.gif

--------------------
Hum... Hi ! :3
modnar
Posted: Sep 9 2011, 09:43 PM

Mr T

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 39

Welcome!
Great to hear that you are a keen musician yourself. We have a number of talented musicians on this forum such as Samart whom I'm sure you will find interesting to chat to.

Be sure to check out the covers done by members of this forum and if you feel comfortable doing so, perhaps you might want to share your own music on the forum party0030.gif

A lot of the convo's go on in the ShoutMix Chat at the bottom of the page which all members are welcome to join and contribute to.

cool0008-1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
soja
Posted: Oct 3 2011, 05:04 AM

chatmonchy has come

Thanks Modnar for the warm welcome smile.gif

--------------------
arai.kun
Posted: Oct 3 2011, 02:52 PM

Renai Spirits

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 515

heyho, welcome! th_066_Hi.gif love your avatar! wub.gif

--------------------
awawawawawawawaw.. love you love you love you, CHATTOMONCHII!

user posted image
airamisha5
Posted: Oct 4 2011, 08:18 PM

Daidai

Group: Elite Member
Member No.: 621

Welcome!

Chatmonchy was my inspiration as well especially Kumiko-chan since she inspired me to become a drummer.

Again, WELCOME!

th_070_goodjob.gif

--------------------
The way you are now.
It's okay to change.
Don't forget who you truly are.
soja
Posted: Oct 4 2011, 08:32 PM

chatmonchy has come

Thanks Arai.kun and airamisha for your welcome smile.gif

As for me i was playing already guitar when i knew about Chatmonchy but now i want to play bass cause of Acco-chan ahah she amaze me everytime i see her playing she is just Awesome !!! <3 wub.gif

--------------------
arai.kun
Posted: Oct 6 2011, 01:51 AM

Renai Spirits

Member No.: 515

so true! I ended up buying bass and amp after hooked up with this band and saw acco! wub.gif
(though I can barely play it that time ashamed0006-1.gif )

--------------------
awawawawawawawaw.. love you love you love you, CHATTOMONCHII!

user posted image
airamisha5
Posted: Oct 8 2011, 05:49 PM

Daidai

Member No.: 621

You're welcome!

It's true that Acco-chan really has great bass-playing skills.

I play my sister's bass sometimes as well. laugh.gif

--------------------
The way you are now.
It's okay to change.
Don't forget who you truly are.
GodRage
Posted: Dec 12 2011, 07:03 PM

(fr-5)(en-3)(jp-2)(es-0)

Member No.: 46

Yeah !!! un autre franšais qui aime bien Chatmonchy ^^
Bienvenue sur le forum x))

--------------------
2010/12/19 : Nakano Live deshita.
Samart
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 07:03 AM

I Me Mine.

Member No.: 21

Hello,

Bienvenue Ó toi !
Great nickname, Soja.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Skin created by Ben of the IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3633 seconds | Archive