Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Shangri-la :: a chatmonchy forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Learn Japanese, Tips to guide you on ur path to fluency
Lobfcanti
Posted: Mar 29 2010, 04:15 AM

Koi no Kemuri

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 540

QUOTE (Substance @ Mar 28 2009, 09:46 AM)
i found an interesting Firefox add-on:

Kanjilish is a Firefox add-on that allows you to practice Japanese kanji while you read English (or other languages). It helps you learn the meaning of kanji. Since you have to read sometimes in your native language, you might as well practice kanji while you do it. What the program does is simple. It replaces the first letter of a word with a kanji of similar meaning. For example, the word read might appear as 読ead.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7208

a good way to help you reviewing Kanji you already know and get them stuck in your memory.
reviewing only NOT learning new Kanji.
well i don't already know if it's good or not 'cause i discovered it this morning.

CRAP the link is dead sleep.gif...guess I gotta go searching for it.*gets his box off "google fu" bait and "Url" fishing line.*
arai.kun
Posted: Feb 5 2011, 12:22 PM

Renai Spirits

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 515

I'm a frequent visitor of this site:

maggie sensei

tofugu

japanese tales? kankomi.or.jp

zonjineko!

smart.fm
this one is one is actually a real good site to learn japanese.I've already remembered around 300 kanji in 4 month with this site (even if it's not really good record, it's still really great for having myself remembering that much tongue.gif ). but it's going to be a paid site on next april, sad.gif dry.gif unsure.gif

as for firefox add on, I use rikaichan and I think it's better than kanjilish (I had used it before too)

there's a great learning tool to learn japanese, though I'm still not really getting used to it. the name is anki flashcard. you can make your own learning material or download free material from the list (the one I use, which is easier.. tongue.gif ).

then, I think some of you already know about this one, tae kim's guide to learn japanese. a learn a lot from this one rolleyes.gif

それじゃ、日本語の勉強のために、頑張りましょう! pimp.gif

--------------------
awawawawawawawaw.. love you love you love you, CHATTOMONCHII!

user posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Skin created by Ben of the IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2271 seconds · Archive