zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Shangri-la :: a chatmonchy forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ecchan soon to be a mother..!
kitkatter
Posted: May 29 2013, 03:55 AM

chatmonchy has come

Group: Member
Member No.: 718

(Thanks in advance for forgiving my very loose and limited translation ability...lol please feel free to add corrections and stuff {it would help me out too!})

From diary:

今日は報告があります。

私、橋本絵莉子は、tacicaの猪狩翔一さんと、2010年に入籍しておりました。
そして今、私のお腹の中で、新しい命が育っています。
NINSHIN6ヶ月です。
皆様どうぞ、これからも、あたたかく見守っていてください。

これに伴い、チャットモンチーのリーダーとしても、一皮むけるはずなので、待っていてください。
お楽しみに。

橋本絵莉子

I have an announcement today.

I, Hashimoto Eriko, and tacica's Igari Shouichi, have been married since 2010.
And now, within my belly a new life is being grown. I'm in my 6th month of pregnancy.
Everyone, even from now, please warmly look after us.

On a related note, even as Chatmonchy's leader, I should be able to reveal this, so please wait.
I'm looking forward to it.

Hashimoto Eriko

この度、チャットモンチーにとって、とても幸せなことが起こりました。

私のパートナーであるえっちゃんのお腹に、小さな命が宿っているのです。

長い付き合いですが、まだまだえっちゃんには驚かされることばかり。
私が驚いたぐらいですから、皆さんがどれだけ驚いたかは想像に難しくありません(笑)

えっちゃんがお母さんになる。
それは、バンド界を賑わすだけでなく、女性バンドの更なる明るい未来を予感させます。

もちろん、あのえっちゃんのことですから、育児も独特で大胆になるでしょうね。。。
その辺は、私もサポートしていきますので、皆さんご安心を!

とにかく、この喜ばしい出来事はきっとこれからの私たちの音楽にも新しい命を吹き込んでくれることでしょう。

今後とも、驚かせ屋のチャットモンチーをどうぞよろしく。

そしてえっちゃん、NINSHIN本当におめでとう!!

福岡晃子

At this time, a very joyous development has occurred for Chatmonchy.

Inside my partner ecchan's belly, a small life has been lodged.

Though I've known her for a long time, I'm still completely surprised.

Since I'm surprised by this news, it's not hard to guess how surprised everyone else is by this (laugh).

Ecchan is going to be a mother.
Not only will this enrich the world of our band, it presents a positive premonition for an even brighter future for girl's band [not sure if referring to bands in general or their own sorry].

Of course, this is ecchan we're talking about, so she'll probably boldly take on childcare in her own unique way.
I'll be there to support her, so don't worry!

Anyway, this wonderful development will surely breathe new life into our music as well.

From now on, please accept our best wishes, even though we've surprised you like this.

And ecchan, congratulations on NINSHIN [pregnancy]!!

Fukuoka Akiko
kitkatter
Posted: May 29 2013, 04:52 AM

chatmonchy has come

For readability I put all related things in this separate post. I don't mean to spam this thread, but I'll merge into a giant post if any mod demands it.

From Igari's diary:

子供を授かりました。

報告が遅くなりましたが、2010年にチャットモンチーの橋本絵莉子さんと入籍しました。
そして今日に至ります。

命を授かる事がどんな事なのか、今はまだ解らないことだらけですが、
精一杯、向き合っていこうと思います。

温かく見守って貰えると嬉しいです。

いがり

I have been blessed with a child.

This news comes late, but in 2010 I married Chatmonchy's Hashimoto Eriko.
Which brings us to today.

I still do not yet fully understand what it means to be rewarded with a new life, but I will face this with everything I have.

If you might kindly, warmly watch over us, I would be happy.

Igari

From kumikon's (:D) twitter:

えっちゃん、上野のシンシンとお揃いやん(笑)そういうところまで、なんかえっちゃんらしいわあ。めでたいめでたい!かわいいお子を産んでね。がんばれ、えっちゃん!!

And,

イェーイ!!えっちゃん、おめでとーう!!

I have no idea what she's trying to say in the first 2 sentences of the first one (though I can tell she's still talking in classic kumikon fashion lol), but she ends it with "give birth to a cute baby! Good luck/try your best, ecchan!!"

And in the second one (which was posted earlier) she simply says "Yay!! Congratulations, ecchan!!"

From Goo News:

女性ロックバンド・チャットモンチーの橋本絵莉子とロックバンド・tacicaの猪狩翔一が2010年に結婚していたことが28日、わかった。同日、双方の公式サイトで発表し、橋本は妊娠6ヶ月を報告。橋本の所属事務所によると、すぐに産休には入らず音楽活動を続け、出産後も時期をみて活動を再開する。
 橋本は「私、橋本絵莉子は、tacicaの猪狩翔一さんと、2010年に入籍しておりました。そして今、私のお腹の中で、新しい命が育っています。NINSHIN6ヶ月です。皆様どうぞ、これからも、あたたかく見守っていてください」と報告。「チャットモンチーのリーダーとしても、一皮むけるはずなので、待っていてください。お楽しみに」と期待をもたせた。

橋本の相方福岡晃子も「長い付き合いですが、まだまだえっちゃんには驚かされることばかり。私が驚いたぐらいですから、皆さんがどれだけ驚いたかは想像に難しくありません(笑)」と驚きを交え、「えっちゃんがお母さんになる。それは、バンド界を賑わすだけでなく、女性バンドの更なる明るい未来を予感させます。もちろん、あのえっちゃんのことですから、育児も独特で大胆になるでしょうね」と予見した。

猪狩も同日、自身のブログでコメントを発表。「報告が遅くなりましたが、2010年にチャットモンチーの橋本絵莉子さんと入籍しました。そして今日に至ります。命を授かる事がどんな事なのか、今はまだ解らないことだらけですが、精一杯、向き合っていこうと思います。温かく見守って貰えると嬉しいです」と喜びを綴った。

Girl's rock band Chatmonchy's Hashimoto Eriko, and rock band tacica's Igari Shouichi were married in 2010, revealed on the 28th. On the same day, both their official sites made the announcement, and Hashimoto is reported to be in her 6th month of pregnancy. According to Hashimoto's affiliated office, she will continue with her musical activity without taking maternity leave, and after giving birth she will resume musical activity.
[Then it quotes her diary.]

[Then it quotes acco's part from the diary.]

[Then it quotes Igari's diary lol.]

I really hope I translated this article correctly, as I don't want to misinform anyone on a fairly big aspect, but I'm pretty confident that it says she will not be taking maternity leave, and that she will continue with music afterwards.

Congratulations ecchan :D
dso
Posted: May 29 2013, 05:24 AM

Sekai ga Owaru Yoru ni

Group: Elite Member
Member No.: 350

I was really surprised by this today, specially because I didn't know she was even married (did they ever announce it? guess not, which is cool smile.gif). It's really awesome, congrats to ecchan!!

And thanks a lot for the translations kitkatter ^O^

PS: I think she should take a maternity leave >_< Doesn't seem very healthy to continue the activities right away
airamisha5
Posted: May 29 2013, 03:18 PM

Daidai

Member No.: 621

Really! Eriko-chan took me in by surprise. At first, I thought that she's single but in reality, she's married for 3 years to Igari-san! th_053_XD.gif And now, they're going to have a baby :3 wish the two of them the best of luck. Eriko-chan should take a rest since being in a 6-month pregnancy is critical and crucial for a mother to take a lot of rest smile.gif We will wait for your comeback Chatmonchy so please, Ecchan, take plenty of rest happy.gif

--------------------
The way you are now.
It's okay to change.
Don't forget who you truly are.
sodapop
  Posted: May 29 2013, 10:14 PM

chatmonchy has come

Member No.: 770

Wow! congratulations to ecchan =DDD Really happy for her and just a few days ago I was wondering if any guy would be able to take care of her if she was still single now that she is in her 30s! Awesome news but kinda shocking that she kept it a secret for 3 years !
Ravik
Posted: May 30 2013, 12:52 AM

Shangri-la Town Crier

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 7

I'm so happy for her!! wub.gif It's really surprising that they've already been married this long. I suppose that means she was already married when I met her in Austin in 2010. laugh.gif

I kinda want to look through all my pictures from their SXSW visit and see if I can spot her husband in any. He may not have been along for the tour, but it would be cool if he did and I didn't realize who he was at the time. rolleyes.gif
mickharvey
Posted: May 30 2013, 03:06 AM

HENSHIN-ed

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 632

When I read the news last night, yeah I felt the same, shocked, worried and happy. That mixed emotions.
To Ecchan: Wow! You're a great secret keeper and now you're bearing your first baby! Congratulations to you! I'm happy for you! :3
To Igari-san: Please take care with my Ecchan! I hope you'll be a good husband and a father. Congratulations!
palatine
Posted: May 30 2013, 12:00 PM

chatmonchy has come

Member No.: 655

Thanks for the translation. I saw an article on natalie.mu and using google translate came up with some interesting phrases. Was wondering what he really said when it came back with Igari pardoning the child.
kitkatter
Posted: May 30 2013, 12:29 PM

chatmonchy has come

LOL...well idk for all we know google could be right. My translating skills are rusty and bad. ashamed0006-1.gif;
icarus
Posted: Jun 4 2013, 11:00 PM

chatmonchy has come

Member No.: 801

About time! And I'm so happy for her th_008_.gif
modnar
Posted: Jun 24 2013, 02:17 PM

Mr T

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 39

Wow, first time here for a long time and I see this! Grats Ecchan smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
airamisha5
Posted: Oct 17 2013, 12:35 PM

Daidai

Member No.: 621

BLOG!

Ecchan bore her first newborn son~! happy.gif

--------------------
The way you are now.
It's okay to change.
Don't forget who you truly are.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Skin created by Ben of the IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0420 seconds · Archive