Photobucket

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Beautiful World. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The first topic in General Hild? Seriously?, I swear you people need to post more
monkeykid71
Posted: Nov 22 2009, 03:47 AM

Senior Wizard

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 158

Chris was laying on the edge of a canyon, his feet hanging off the edge, staring up into the clear blue sky, "I should go look for that shrine soon." Chris mumbled absently, recalling his encounter with the mysterious being a few weeks earlier, "Not to far from the shrine though, if what that thing told me is true." Chris sat up, yawning as he did, and stretched his arms outward. He stood up slowly and looked down into the canyon pondering how it came to be, "I bet it took a lot of shovels." Chris said jokingly. Chris turned his head, sensing a familiar aura, "Hmm... I wonder..."
Kurisu
Posted: Nov 22 2009, 03:54 AM

Naruto is a jerk

Group: Admin
Member No.: 82

Kurisu flew through the air full speed, he had a hatchet in one of his hands as he had his wind freedom version of his Axe of wind active, but wasn't putting it to use as he was running/flying/whatever, right behind Kurisu there was a flock of large birds pursuing him
"Im sorry, I didnt know they were your eggs, i was gonna die of starvation!"Kurisu shouted at the birds, he had come from his shrine, and with luck all his food and supplies fell off the mountain, he stole several eggs Hed found, but unfortunatly, the mom showed up while he was cooking them, and she called for backup, little did Kurisu know he was about to fly right over chris
monkeykid71
Posted: Nov 22 2009, 04:18 AM

Senior Wizard

Chris looked around but couldn't find anything, "He should be right on top of..." Chris was interrupted by the sound of birds and a familiar voice, he looked up and burst out laughing at the spectacle before him, "Get that baby killer! Burn him at the stake!" Chris yelled, edging the birds on.
Kurisu
Posted: Nov 22 2009, 04:21 AM

Naruto is a jerk

(lol)
Kurisu heard a familiar voice, he looked down and saw his old ubd Chris, and that bastard was betraying him!
"Chris you ass, dont take there side"Kurisu said flying down quickly towards him, he landed close by deactivating his ARM
"How ya been, find any new ARM, Help me kill these F**king birds!"Kurisu said in a rush, the birds were know going into noes dives at them, Birds are dumb and couldnt recall which guy they were chasing, so they were aiming for both of them
monkeykid71
Posted: Nov 22 2009, 04:28 AM

Senior Wizard

Chris continued to laugh even when Kurisu landed, "I am in fact looking for an ARM and not really, you did eat their babies." Chris said watching as the birds got closer and closer, "I'd do something soon though they're getting awfully close." Chris said teasingly.
Kurisu
Posted: Nov 22 2009, 04:40 AM

Naruto is a jerk

"Heard that did you"Kurisu said grinning slightly, he then looked up and saw a bird about to land, it hit the ground, having missed its target and was stuck in the ground, it landed near Chris's foot
"Either these birds have terrible aim, or that one was aiming for you.....either way, Tenseiga, wind scar!"Kurisu said swinging his sword at the birds, he saw some of the birds drop to the earth, the wind scar having either killed them or knocked them out, the rest were sent flying backwards, Kurisu saw that the birds wernt giving up though, they regrouped and began diving again
"Persistent bastards, wind scar"Kurisu said firing another blast of wind at the bird, again they were all driven back, and this time they gave up and flew away, several more of them having died
"Chris, do you know what this means"Kurisu said running over and picking up a dead birds, they were about half his size
"LUNCH!"
monkeykid71
Posted: Nov 22 2009, 05:08 AM

Senior Wizard

Chris looked down at the bird, "But I was on your side..." Chris mumbled obviously annoyed. Chris noticed the birds were regrouping and decided to fight, "Weapon ARM: Keyblade" the ARM formed in his hand, he swung the key in an arch sending a blast of air at the birds, knocking a few out of the air but a few still came at the duo.
Kurisu
Posted: Nov 22 2009, 06:45 AM

Naruto is a jerk

"That thing shoots wind?"Kurisu asked confused, not sure if this was new or not. The birds suddenly all began Kawing loudly, as this happened the mountain Kurisu and Chris were on began rumbling, a distance away a gigantic bird came out of the mountain, it was about the size of a killer whale, it let out a KAW, a sound wave firing out of its mouth as it did, the sound wave hit a rock which crumbled
"Great, guess they summoned their leader, or something"Kurisu said readying Tenseiga, the Giant bird spotted its prey, it flew high into the air and launched another sound attack at Kurisu and Chris, Kurisu quickly rolled to the left to avoid the attack
monkeykid71
Posted: Nov 28 2009, 01:22 AM

Senior Wizard

(Sorry for the delay I don't think it'll happen again, for this topic anyways)

Chris looked over at Kurisu dumbfounded, "You didn't know?" Chris asked. His head quickly snapped forward as the birds began to kaw loudly and the ground rumbled. He was surprised to see such a huge bird and took note of it's sound attack, "Why are the leaders always the biggest?" Chris mumbled under his breath thinking of all the monsters he had encountered. Chris didn't notice the bird sending an attack at the two until Kurisu dodged, 'Shit, no time to avoid it' Chris thought, "Holy ARM: Sentinelís Rosary!" Chris yelled, a dome instantly shielding his body.
Kurisu
Posted: Nov 30 2009, 08:09 AM

Naruto is a jerk

"Hmm, maybe it did do that....."Kurisu said thinking, he had gotten distracted by his thoughts though, and when the bird fired another sound wave he barely had enough time to block the attack with his tenseiga, although Kurisu blocked the attack, the force of it still sent him flying backwards, and Kurisu went over the cliff
"Dam! Axe of wind, wind freedom!"Kurisu shouted, stoping in mid air as he gained a hatchet in his free hand
"Too close"He said to himself taking note not too think during fights(lol)the bird opened its mouth wide at the mountain, as it did wind started picking up and soon a toronado came out of the birds mouth going at the mountain towards Chirs and Kurisu
monkeykid71
Posted: Nov 30 2009, 11:51 PM

Senior Wizard

Chris dodged right to avoid the birds next attack, "Dammit Kurisu! I was have a relaxing day and then you come along!" Chris yelled to Kurisu. Chris saw Kurisu fall off the cliff, figuring he could handle it Chris went on the offensive and sent several blasts of air at the bird. Chris frowned, seeing the tornado coming towards the two, "I hate tornadoes..." Chris mumbled, clearly annoyed, Chris summoned his shield again focusing his magic preparing for the oncoming twister.
Kurisu
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 11:52 AM

Naruto is a jerk

"I hate birds..."Kurisu said as the twister came at him, he deactivated tenseiga
"Wind scythe"he said swinging the hatchet at the oncoming wind, firing his own wind at it, Kurisu saw his half moon wind blades go right through the toronado and hit the leader bird, damaging it, and Chris would find that his shield easily blocked the toronado
".........Hey Chris, I think this bird is a weenie"
monkeykid71
Posted: Dec 10 2009, 01:01 AM

Senior Wizard

Chris smirked at Kurisu's comment, "Agreed, what a waste of feathers" Chris scoffed, he summoned his keyblade again, "Kurisu, lets take this guy out one shot, agreed?" Chris shouted over to Kurisu, staying on his guard around the bird.

(Btw, did you know that the bird is the word?)
Kurisu
Posted: Dec 11 2009, 03:28 AM

Naruto is a jerk

(Oh god NO!)
"Sounds good" Kurisu said returning the axe to its normal form, Kurisu tightened his grip on his axe, getting ready to unleash another wind scythe at the bird
monkeykid71
Posted: Jan 17 2010, 07:14 AM

Senior Wizard

(The leaving is a result of getting overwhelmed with school, job and personal problems *sigh* hopefully I can start being active again)

An idea popped into Chris' head, "Kurisu don't kill it!" Chris yelled, digging into a small bag he was carrying and pulling out a rope, 'I need to time this just right' he thought to himself, throwing the rope over his shoulder. Chris focused his magic at the tip of his keyblade sending a blast of hair that was thicker than usual at the bird. It hit the bird dead on, disorienting it. Chris jumped on the birds head, tossing the rope around it's head similar to reins and tugged on them roughly.

(Sorry for the godmoding, just saw that play out and had to do it)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Skin created by Tariq. of the IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5214 seconds | Archive
Affiliates!

MAR Heaven J

Black Heart Dark heart

Add us!
Beautiful World
Beautiful World