Skin created by AgnosticAngel at the IF Skin Zone

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Animation Station. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


 

 Wong's House
Smith
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 09:26 PM


Purple Dragon


Group: Members
Posts: 198
Member No.: 18
Joined: 1-August 07



Hearing the phone ring, Henry walked over towards to picked it up. Who would be calling at this time of day? "Hello? Wong's residence, how may I help you?"
Top
CharmedSerenity
Posted: Sep 28 2007, 08:56 AM


Viva La Turtlecest


Group: Ninja Tribunal
Posts: 1,254
Member No.: 1
Joined: 26-July 07



"Henry. Guilmon's shed, partners, portal to Digital World" the voice on the other end was quivering with excitement.
Top
Smith
Posted: Oct 3 2007, 07:26 PM


Purple Dragon


Group: Members
Posts: 198
Member No.: 18
Joined: 1-August 07



"What?" asked Henry towards the voice on the other line, "Takato? Calm down, what going on here?"
Top
CharmedSerenity
Posted: Oct 10 2007, 11:01 PM


Viva La Turtlecest


Group: Ninja Tribunal
Posts: 1,254
Member No.: 1
Joined: 26-July 07



There was a deep breath at the other end of the line, then the boy spoke more slowly "The portal in Guilmon's shed has reopened, I need you to tell the others as I only had enough money to phone you"
Top
Smith
Posted: Oct 11 2007, 02:57 PM


Purple Dragon


Group: Members
Posts: 198
Member No.: 18
Joined: 1-August 07



Glad that Takato finally calm down enough to tell him what was up, Henry just stared wide eye at the explaination for the rush. The portal was open again! They could see his partners again. All right!

"Ok, I get right to calling Rika. I don't know Ryo's number but she might. Susie should know the twins as well, Impmon's partners. Then I can get Kazu and Kenta...but should I call Jeri?"
Top
CharmedSerenity
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 01:32 PM


Viva La Turtlecest


Group: Ninja Tribunal
Posts: 1,254
Member No.: 1
Joined: 26-July 07



There was a moment's pause before the voice on the other replied quietly "You think we should? I mean, she did seem to be good friends with Calumon, she may want to see him again"
Top
Smith
Posted: Oct 19 2007, 09:40 PM


Purple Dragon


Group: Members
Posts: 198
Member No.: 18
Joined: 1-August 07



Henry just sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, "No, I was just thinking about her getting upset again because of Leomon again. I know she had gotten over it, but going to the Digital World might bring them up. But, I'll give her a call. We meet there in about an hour, good?"
Top
CharmedSerenity
Posted: Oct 24 2007, 03:28 PM


Viva La Turtlecest


Group: Ninja Tribunal
Posts: 1,254
Member No.: 1
Joined: 26-July 07



"Gotcha" the voice at the other end replied with a nervous laugh "Guess I should get off so you can start phoning the others" then the line went dead.
Top
Smith
Posted: Nov 3 2007, 02:21 PM


Purple Dragon


Group: Members
Posts: 198
Member No.: 18
Joined: 1-August 07



Having Takato hanging up, Henry took up the job and started to call Rika. She was the only one he figure to have Ryo's phone number.
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | West Shinjuku | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3073 seconds · Archive