Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Ancient Woods. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Image Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.us

Joining
Cim
Posted: Nov 4 2006, 10:10 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Emperor
Member No.: 1

If you wish to join the Art or Graphics section, send me a PM of your works and only YOUR works.

Members List:
WingCatcher - Graphics Leader
Cim - Graphics Co-Leader
Achilles - Elite Graphics team member
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.us
Achilles
Posted: Nov 6 2006, 08:09 AM

Group Icon

Group: Gfx Team
Member No.: 6

I'll join it...you know my work...I for example made the heading of this forum wink.gif
Still have to make a new set for my new nick...

if you want to see what I can do, check here, keep in mind tho that a lot of avatars are animations and not suitable for certain forums.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Ana...0and%20avatars/

these banners and avatars are all from Star Wars:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Ana...0and%20avatars/
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.us Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
Cim
Posted: Nov 6 2006, 06:47 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Ah, hello!

I edited this because I thought someone was impersonating your work laugh.gif

You are definitely allowed on.
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.us
Achilles
Posted: Nov 6 2006, 09:20 PM

Group Icon

Group: Gfx Team
Member No.: 6

no it's me the one and only annoying Anakin from TFF lol...thinking of changing my nick to Achilles too on the other forum of Mythostian, so I can use the same banner set as this one.
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.us Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
Cim
Posted: Nov 6 2006, 09:58 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

We'll, welcome to the GFX team 18.png

lol you made a pink five banner 14.png
I love that film
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us Image Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.usImage Hosted at ImageHosting.us

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0403 seconds · Archive