Skin made by AgnosticAngel. Find more at the IF Skin Zone

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ace High. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Support Ace & The Children's Hospital of Denver!
Idol Top Sites
Idol Top Sites Webring
Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

Ace is back in "Grease"!, American Idol News
AceOfDiamonds
Posted: Feb 3 2010, 09:54 PM

Full House

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Season 5 pals Ace Young and winner Taylor Hicks are sharing the stage together again. Both men are currently performing in the touring production of the musical Grease. Ace stars in the lead role as Danny Zuko. In 2008, Ace participated in the Broadway production of Grease, but he played the part of Kenickie. Ace met his fianc, Allison Fischer, during their time in Grease on Broadway, and Allison is in the national touring production in the role of Patty Simcox.

American Idol Taylor Hicks continues in the role of Teen Angel. He made his Broadway debut as Teen Angel and the tour has brought him around the country.

The tour is taking a break for the holidays, but it will resume January 12 24 at The Fox Theatre in St. Louis, MO. For more tour dates and schedules, be sure to check out the Weekly Idol Scoop each week.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
AceOfDiamonds
Posted: Feb 3 2010, 10:15 PM

Full House

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

From America Loves Idol:

American Idol
- Ace Young

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: How did you come to be part of Grease, first on Broadway, and now on tour?

A. Ace: When I got the call to do Grease, I said, “Well, I really don’t wanna be Danny Zucko because everyone knows that I’m a nice guy,” and they said, “They actually want you to be Kenicke,” and he’s my polar opposite. I was like, “Of course!” They gave me two weeks to learn the show and I’ve never done theater in my life. I got great reviews for playing Kenicke. In New York, in the cast, I met my fiancé. We got engaged last June and we’re getting married next June. She plays Patty Simcox, the cheerleader friend of Sandy. I finally got out of Grease mode and we went back to L.A. I was doing more production and producing for other artists that you’ll soon hear about and then I got a call saying, “We really want you to do the Grease tour as Danny Zucko and we want you to do the show with Taylor Hicks and we also want your fiancé to play Patty. Are you interested?” I was like, “Well we can travel together and I can share a stage with Taylor and I haven’t done that since the Idols tour.” This was the first time we’d be back together. I was ecstatic!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | "GREASE!" is the word! | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

AceMusic.com SirLinksalot:Ace Young Visit idolforums.com for discussions on virtually everything Idol related, including American Idol, Canadian Idol and Australian Idol! Get Firefox! AceYoungFan.net American Idol Notes - all american idol, all the time!

Simply click on Register below to get a FREE Photobucket account. They provide a generous amount of space and bandwidth usage for free.
If you already have a Photobucket account, you can sign in below to upload the image and/or select the URL to put into the generator box.
(If you are already logged into your account, you will see your album below.)

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive