Skin made by AgnosticAngel. Find more at the IF Skin Zone

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ace High. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Support Ace & The Children's Hospital of Denver!
Idol Top Sites
Idol Top Sites Webring
Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next
Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Wet T-shirt contest - Ace Wins!, Wilkes-Barre is wild!
WickedlyDeeper
Posted: Oct 2 2006, 09:51 AM

That Dimple? GET RID OF IT!

Group: Members
Member No.: 334

QUOTE (AceOfDiamonds @ Oct 2 2006, 09:41 AM)
There's just something about the Young boys! But it will always be Ace for me. wub.gif

The hair thing - nerves or just a habit I suppose -- or maybe just to drive the women wild. wink.gif (It works) Ace is always messing with his hair too, and I love it. (See my display pic, which I have never changed - but I should since the Idol stuff is over).

It was surreal to see the two of them together...and how similar their mannerisms were when they were together. I'm not sure though...a little weird..And I have no idea how I had to be standing UNDER Ryan, hugging him with him looking down at me before I realized he has the same dimple in his chin as Ace..LOL
LeavingMyHubby4Ace
Posted: Oct 2 2006, 11:25 AM

Surf's Up!

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 102

Ace, Ryan, natural water, bottled water, squirt gun or just plain spit.......hot is hot!

--------------------
Aarykay
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 02:02 PM

Beanie Babe

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 224

bowdown.gif The more I think about it, the more I have decided...I would love to get WET shower.gif with either of them, anyway, anyhow, anytime!! drool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
designed by Tina~thanks so much!

www.myspace.com/aarykay
lt7
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 05:37 PM

Ace Fan

Member No.: 552

Lord help me! ACE can make a woman do crazy things!!!! He needs to quit being such a darn tease! I can't handle it!!!!!!!! blissysmile.gif
lt7
Posted: Jul 21 2007, 12:50 AM

Ace Fan

Member No.: 552

QUOTE (AceOfDiamonds @ Oct 1 2006, 03:32 PM)
More wet-shirt Ace - one shows the water bottle - from AI Boards--

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

BRING IT ALL TO ME BABY!!! I WILL GLADLY RECEIVE!!!!!!! blissysmile.gif sizzle.gif
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Ace on Tour | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

AceMusic.com SirLinksalot:Ace Young Visit idolforums.com for discussions on virtually everything Idol related, including American Idol, Canadian Idol and Australian Idol! Get Firefox! AceYoungFan.net American Idol Notes - all american idol, all the time!

Simply click on Register below to get a FREE Photobucket account. They provide a generous amount of space and bandwidth usage for free.
If you already have a Photobucket account, you can sign in below to upload the image and/or select the URL to put into the generator box.
(If you are already logged into your account, you will see your album below.)

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive