Skin made by AgnosticAngel. Find more at the IF Skin Zone

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ace High. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Support Ace & The Children's Hospital of Denver!
Idol Top Sites
Idol Top Sites Webring
Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

So what is Ace up to these days?
AceOfDiamonds
Posted: Feb 3 2010, 10:10 PM

Full House

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

From America Loves Idol:

American Idol
- Ace Young

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: Whatís coming up for you in 2010, besides your wedding of course?

A. Ace: Yeah, Iím going to the Bahamas for 10 days after I get married. Right when I get back, weíre going to go back to L.A. My fiancť has been doing Broadway for 10 years. She wants to put a little more effort into that. I started a lot of businesses. I have a lot of artists that Iím going to help mold and help them make amazing music. Itís fun to be behind the camera as well soÖ shoot music videos, create new music, having my own creation company for cartoons and movie animations, and getting ready to put myself out there again as an artist.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Across the Board | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

AceMusic.com SirLinksalot:Ace Young Visit idolforums.com for discussions on virtually everything Idol related, including American Idol, Canadian Idol and Australian Idol! Get Firefox! AceYoungFan.net American Idol Notes - all american idol, all the time!

Simply click on Register below to get a FREE Photobucket account. They provide a generous amount of space and bandwidth usage for free.
If you already have a Photobucket account, you can sign in below to upload the image and/or select the URL to put into the generator box.
(If you are already logged into your account, you will see your album below.)

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive