Skin made by AgnosticAngel. Find more at the IF Skin Zone

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ace High. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Support Ace & The Children's Hospital of Denver!
Idol Top Sites
Idol Top Sites Webring
Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

CELEB PlayBlogger Ace Young: March 22
AceOfDiamonds
Posted: Apr 3 2010, 04:15 PM

Full House

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

http://www.playbill.com/playblog/2010/03/c...young-march-22/

We are happy to welcome guest celebrity blogger Ace Young, the former “American Idol” finalist who made his Broadway debut in the recent revival of Grease. The Grammy-nominated artist, who is currently back on Broadway in the Tony-winning revival of Hair, will blog for Playbill.com all week; his first entry follows:

HAIR! HAIR! HAIR! On 45th! We have just completed our 2nd week of the show and we are having a blast! This is the most fun I have ever had onstage! The cast is amazing, the fans are part of the show, and my parents came to see the show for the first time.

My mom was hilarious! She was so nervous about the nude scenes…that until the show was over she couldn’t relax. Haha…She loved seeing it Sunday for the second time because she knew better of what to expect.

NY was finally sunny…it seems that the snow and rain have been following me for the past few months. We are back to the rain…time to start singing outside until the sun comes up.

I have tons to talk about…I will fill you in more tomorrow.

Ace

----------------

CELEB PlayBlogger Ace Young: March 23
Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010

THERE’S A NEW BERGER IN TOWN

I’ve had the pleasure of eating a ton of amazing food from all over the world. But, I have always been a huge fan of the All-American Hamburger. I’ve had them everywhere…and I want to save you the trouble of searching.

In & Out has a very tasty burger if you say the magic words “animal style”…this means they will cover it in their special sauce and you will eat it in two seconds because once you smell it, your tongue will begin to water. Good burger.

5 Napkin Burger has “The Original” that is jam packed with meat, cooked onions, mayo, and your choice of additions…it hits your stomach like a ten-pound weight and has some really great french fries to lighten the load.

FuddRuckers has a very tasty quarter pounder that is like heaven on earth…once you add the potato wedges it will take you over the moon.

Shake Shack is so amazing – it’s like you’re not eating a burger at all…more like a doughnut filled with burger goodness and a Strawberry Shake that will make you go into a tranquil coma.

But all these Burgers don’t have the ability to make me shop at only one place. I find myself bouncing around from one to another. There is only one BERGER that is so fulfilling it keeps you coming back day and night, night and day. It’s on 45th Street at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre. They have a strong, loving, sexy, sweaty, manly BERGER that’s in the best show in the world.

There’s a new BERGER in town.

See you soon…

Ace

-----------------

CELEB PlayBlogger Ace Young: March 24
Wednesday, March 24th, 2010

THE SUN SHINES BRIGHT IN HAIR

In the past three months I have seen the sun for a total of two days. The cold weather has been following me from state to state and closing one city after another. When Madison, WI, closed down, I just arrived there (for the Grease tour)…when DC had six feet of snow, I was there…and when NY decided to drop three feet of snow, you know I was loving every flake. But today when I woke up, I saw the second day of sun…both of which were NY, and I am loving it!

In a world where people only have the guts to moon each other…remember the opposite is on 45th Street: THE SUN SHINES BRIGHT IN HAIR!

-----------

CELEB PlayBlogger Ace Young: March 25
Thursday, March 25th, 2010

MUSIC IS THE KEY OF WORLD COMMUNICATION

I have been back on Broadway for two-and-a-half weeks, and I have never seen so many people from all over the world at one show before. Last night, I met a group from Japan, a group from Belgium, and a family from Ireland. They all waited outside the stage door to say hello and get an autograph…and I noticed really quickly that they probably didn’t understand all the words in the show, but the music told the story…and they were so moved by it.

One gentlemen was choked up talking to me because he remembers the Vietnam War, and he said our show brought him right back. Last night was beautiful. If you missed it, then I’ll see you tonight or this weekend. This show has changed me, and for that I am so grateful.

See you soon.

ACE

------------

CELEB PlayBlogger Ace Young: March 26
Friday, March 26th, 2010

GAME ON

Every basketball team in the NBA has its star player…I remember as a kid watching Michael Jordan play for the Chicago Bulls, and I always knew that I was going to see a good game. The only thing I didn’t understand is how they could ever lose a game…but even in the best season teams still lose a lot of games.

Every other show has its star player… but they won’t all win you over. Come see the team with Billups, LeBron, Kobe, Shaq, and Anthony…

It’s been a real pleasure being able to not only get to know, but get to work with my fellow “American Idol” alum Diana DeGarmo. After learning the show with her, I can’t imagine doing it with anyone else. And, it’s an amazing thing to be part of the first show to have two “American Idols” on a Broadway stage. So if you’re a fan of Diana’s or a fan of mine, or just a fan of the show, we hope to see you at Hair.

I want to thank Playbill.com for asking me to blog this week…I hope to do it again soon. I have been up to some things that I’m not allowed to talk about until next week… so you can stay posted with me www.twitter.com/IAMACEYOUNG, Facebook “Ace Young,” www.acemusic.com.

Thanks again… See you on 45th Street!

New York baby! I’m there now.

Ace Young

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | "HAIR" | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

AceMusic.com SirLinksalot:Ace Young Visit idolforums.com for discussions on virtually everything Idol related, including American Idol, Canadian Idol and Australian Idol! Get Firefox! AceYoungFan.net American Idol Notes - all american idol, all the time!

Simply click on Register below to get a FREE Photobucket account. They provide a generous amount of space and bandwidth usage for free.
If you already have a Photobucket account, you can sign in below to upload the image and/or select the URL to put into the generator box.
(If you are already logged into your account, you will see your album below.)

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive