InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to A Knight's Tales :: One Force Rules them All. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )    

It's raining., It's pouring.
Darth Furoris
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 03:38 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Elite Sith Empire
Member No.: 890

Furoris was always aware, and the lightsaber blade would not meet his head, as he redirected his head to the side to avoid the blade and continued forward. He could feel the Force moving again and received a blow into his chest again. However at the last second he threw out his own force push with his own hand, creating a loud slam and a shockwave that made a loud ringing in Furoris's ears. He continued forward though, despite the pain in his ears, and he grabbed again at the lightsaber, this time closer to the handle and he began to squeeze as he did so.

He stared directly at the other Sith, and the rage was clear in his eyes. His eyes began to darken, and suddenly darkness reigned from his eyes. The Dark Side focused itself into a tangible form from his eyes then, as the Deadly Sight erupted from the Sith Lord. His eyes focused in on Jacen who would begin to feel a crippling pain in every inch of his body as the Dark Side began to tear it apart from the Deadly Sight.

"Bicycle, bicycle, bicycle, I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle. I want to ride my bicycle. I want to ride my bike. I want to ride my bicycle. I want to ride my, bicycle races are coming your way, so forget all your duties, oh yeah! Fat bottomed girls they'll be riding today, so look out for those beauties, oh yeah! On your marks get set go!"
^^^
Jacen Galax
Posted: Jan 21 2011, 07:30 AM

Visitor
Group Icon

Group: The Sith Empire
Member No.: 1,568

Reaching into the pool of Force Techniques he had control of he began using Control Pain to ignore the beginning stages of Deadly sight. But, at about the same time his lightsaber deactivated at the side Furoris reached for, just as Force Lightning came to life from both of his hands. And with Furoris in so close, and Jacen's lightning branching out like fire in the forest, Jacen saw it being nigh impossible for Furoris to avoid his wrath. Sith Lord? Ha, Jacen would beat it into Furoris' brain that Furoris was just a false Lord. "YOU ARE NOTHING FURORIS! AHAHAHA!!! MY POWER SHALL BREAK YOU HERE AND NOW!" Intensifying his Force Lightning he put distance between him and Furoris, trying to see if the false Lord was being effected by it or if he was even trapped within it.

Where was the girl though? She couldn't have left the room, less there was another exit/entrance that he had not seen. And if she could be so easily dispatched by a simple attack perhaps she was not fit for Crucious' cause. Raising his hands now he used his full Mastery of Force Lightning, he would bring forth a charred corpse of a false Lord to Lord Crucious, yes, that would do well as a gift.

ooc; Short.
^^^
Darth Furoris
Posted: Jan 21 2011, 04:02 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He was hurt yes, but Furoris could bear the pain of Force Lightning, and he could do so so through the use of his extreme rage that made it possible for him to shoulder the hardest blows. Furoris was a master of Force Rage, and his usage of Force Rage pushed him past the limits a normal body should have been able to do. He laughed at Jacen's monologue, the fool thought himself in a superior position when already Furoris's deadly sight was shutting down all of his organs and causing his skin to burn from his flesh. Rather than get hit by the Lightning though, he reached out with the Force and grabbed a lightsaber from his belt igniting it as it reached his hand, just in time to block the Force Lightning, all the while holding Jacen within the Deadly Sight that would be his undoing.

Even in the embrace of Control Pain, there was nothing he could do against the damage, and his body would begin to reach the stages where his moderate hold over Control Pain would do little to nothing to quell the pain. His body would be crippled. The only problem with this power, that Furoris knew of was it's taxation on the use of Force reserves. But in a place like this, with so many dead or dying bodies around, Furoris knew how to counter it. As he continued to stare down at Jacen, with the lightsaber blade held up to counter and dissipate the Force Lightning, in spite of the concentration of it, Furoris grabbed out in the Force towards the other corpses that littered the floor and the dying men who lay barely clinging to life, sapping them of their Force energy and their life.

It was like a drug, a sweet nectar that sustained him and made him stronger. He found Jacen's connection in the Force and began to drain the Force from him even as he used that same Force connection to kill him with the Deadly Sight. "Learn to bow to a true Sith Lord, you sniveling swine." His body would begin to fail him now having spent so long under the Deadly Sight.

This post has been edited by Darth Furoris on Jan 21 2011, 04:03 PM
^^^
Jacen Galax
Posted: Jan 24 2011, 02:29 AM

Visitor
Group Icon

Group: The Sith Empire
Member No.: 1,568

ooc; gimme a lil' while to reply, I'm preparing to go back to Job Corps now that my vacation is done, will reply within the week.
^^^
Darth Furoris
Posted: Jan 24 2011, 09:27 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

No big deal.
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) 1 [2]     

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1013 seconds | Archive
Skinned by Zero Hawkins, for A Knight's Tales use only. Affliate Box By Funnyguy

Affliates
Star Wars: A Knights TalesBB at IF Star Wars: Darkness and LightSTAR WARS LEGACY

Photobucket

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]