Adrianís Other BordersTutorial Description:
Making some stranger borders.Program:
This is a very easy border to make. Honestly even a simpleton could do it, good luck Slay.
Anyway, for this example I have used a base background image with width 500px and height 100px. It can be easily adapted for other sizes.
1. First thing you need to do is get the correct tool. It is normally pre-set as the rectangle tool. As such from the options on the top row you need to pick line. Then give it a weight of 0.1cm.
2. When this is done draw you first horizontal line.
3. This creates the shape you are going to use. For the rest of the lines you must select the add to shape area option in order for it to function properly. Once this is done draw a vertical line.
and then a diagonal and another horizontal line.
4. The next step is to double click the part where is has the name of the shape to bring up the blending options. On this window pick bevel and emboss,
leaving you with this.
5. The right click on the image's layer and then duplicate it.
6. The select the image with the move tool, click the edge, then right click the edge of the picture, then choose to rotate it by 180 degrees.
7. Finally move both of you bits in to the opposite corners and you have your borders.
Just a little note. I saved these screenshots as Gifs as it makes the file smaller. Here is the finished product as a JPEG.