Post 1: General
Post 2: Feral
1) Characters are unlimited. However, we do ask you not make more than you can handle RPing.
2) Characters may have up to ten moves, plus any 'special' moves gained through items or promos. Their regular moves may be a combination of up to five hereditary movesets.
3) Characters may begin their journey anywhere.
4) Characters created under one year of age may have ONE egg move from ONE Moveset.
5) As of 30/11/2008 every hybrid character created of 4 species or more must have at least half, or just over half, of its species unevolved. In other words, a hybrid of 4 species would have to have at least 2 unevolved upon creation. A hybrid of 5 species would need at least 3. This can be over-ridden by admin approval. (They may, of course, evolve later. This just prevents a newbie from making a Charizard/Dragonite/Rhyperior/Salamence or the like as a first character, and other things that may give members an unfair (nonpromo xP) advantage.)
Babies and Basic Pokémon with Baby forms (Ex: Pichu and Pikachu) both count as unevolved. Also, many Pokémon, such as Absol, don't evolve, thus contributing to your unevolved minimum.
Hybrids of 3 species must have at least one unevolved. Hybrids of 2 with both evolved are fine.
6) As of 30/11/2008 NO character can be made with
typings AND the Wonder Guard ability. This INCLUDES promos.
7) As of 30/11/2008 all Pokémon are capped at LV 30 through age-related LV up at character creation.
8) As of 21/01/2009, all leveling up will follow an 'exp' system, explained here
9) Transferring Characters. Ok, since this site is based well over a 1000 years in the future (I think some of the mods agreed that it was more like 2000 years after current day, or something ^^; ), it is conceivable that some other Rp sites could have played a role in the past of our site. Therefore, you may transfer
characters (i.e bring them over with all current gained levels, move set, evolution line and items (that adhere to our rules. If they don't give us a yell and we might add them in as our site's items, after asking the owner of that site first, of course ^^ If we can't, we'll call them Accessories, and they just won't have the same powers)) from those other sites.
You may do this a total of two times. Any more are only avaliable though promos. Any Transferred characters must start their new life in an abandoned Lab. How they got there is up to you.
10) You may
import a character, but you must make them adhere to our rules and they need to be cleared by an Admin. You can make descendants of any character from any other site as you wish, though. After all, this IS the future. ^^
11) Characters can get Titles, YAY!
These are based on how well-known they are, their deeds and how they behave with others and Characters & NPCs will often refer to you by this title, more so the more famous you are. Titles can and often will change over time. You may have a title when you first create your character, but ask me first
12) Once you create a character, and it is approved, you may NOT go back and majorly change it. We want you to put thought into your characters! However, you MAY update (or request a Mod update) various information; adding extra details, or updating things such as personality (as the character develops), history (if you want to note things happening in-RP), or even Appearance (evolution, a new scar or marking, etc) as it changes. IF you for some reason realize you are COMPLETELY unhappy with a character
you've had, and no longer wish to play it, you MAY PM an Admin explaining your situation, and the two of you may work out some alterations to the character to make you happier with it while still keeping some general essence of the older char. This will ONLY be allowed with a compelling argument from you, and only as an alternative to quitting the char. (Do keep in mind, you also have every right to let someone else to take it over as well if you don't like him but want him to still be played.)
IS the same as
. xP Don't try to switch them for a way out.